Monday 18 August 2008

getting on going

Well it has been a fairly productive last while. I and have produced a few crafty things for the Annual May Armstrong Childrens Market that was held yesterday. I was moderately satisfied with the outcome, the market was a little quieter that I expected however jimmy trickle and I did get a fair amount of interest :o)
I do have a left over Aprons, hats and cards if anyone is interested please let me know, I'll be only happy to hook you up. Pics are still to come 'somebody' used up our download limit earlier in the month so our lines-peed is now line-slow. thanks for your patience I'll get them up asap.

My little sweetie turned I yesterday! I had to work at the market so I really missed her and I have the attack of the guilts for not being around to make a little fuss. There will be a little party for her next week to make up. Most people I know say they don't remember their first birthday anyway. However, I have a little memory of my mother handing me a birthday card into my cot. (it had a bunny holding a bunch of flowers standing next to a big number 1) Also sitting around the coffee table with my baby buddies being presented with my cake. Awwww.

I will write more when I get the pics up... bye for now. x

No comments: